Forms & Instructions
Reporting Forms & Instructions (Updated
General Reporting Instructions
Holder Report Cover Sheet
- Electronic Holder Reporting System - You have the option of 2 software products when reporting in Connecticut.
- HRS Pro - provided by ACS Wagers.
Single user version is a free download. Excel Template is downloaded onto holder's desktop. All data is maintained by the holder on the holder's computer.
- HRS Pro is an Excel based program which allows holders to file using an electronic report in NAUPA format. You may use the downloaded Excel template or input directly into the software. Connecticut encourages you to use the template and import the data file into the software.
- After reporting using HRS Pro, make a paper file copy and an electronic file copy for your records. Copy/burn the electronic hde file onto CD-ROM and submit it with payment, as well as the signed, notarized cover sheet.
We do not need the paper copy.
- If you use HRS Pro to complete your report, please send the hde file to Connecticut, even if
the report only has one or two items on it. Loading electronic reports into the database is preferable to manually entering properties.
- If you need help with this software, email Cathy Kristof at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technology Management's 's UPExchange
UPExchange product will remain free for use in Connecticut only until
January 2017. After that date, a fee will be charged by Eagle
- Eagle Technology Management will continue to provide various options
for purchase of the UPExchange software.
- Eagle 's Help Desk Support
Contact for ongoing product support for UPExchange is
- NOTE: Connecticut does not participate in the Eagle/UPExchange
initiative for automatic delivery. You must copy file to CD-ROM,
verify the file is on the CD-ROM, and
then submit to state.
Holder Reporting Extension Request Form
Property Codes with Dormancy Periods
Acceptable Owner Relationship Codes (with definitions) and Owner Type
Verification & Checklist Form (for your documentation only; do not send to Connecticut)
Use the Holder Report Cover Sheet for filing.
Form ST77 (Manual Reporting for Three or Less Properties)
- Due Diligence
Holder Reimbursement Request Form
- First Time Reporting
Holder Instructions for Negative Reporting
Reporting and Delivery of Cash Property
- Reporting and Delivery of Securities/DRP Property
Reporting Physical Certificates, Worthless, Privately Held, Delisted, Non-Transferable Securities
Reporting and Delivery of Safe Deposit Box Contents and Proceeds
Revised: February 2016